Library Open House
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Join us for a fun afternoon of FOOD, ACTIVITIES, GIVEAWAYS and refreshments!
Stop by the library on September 15th between 1-4p. We want to welcome all returning students, staff, faculty, as well as all the first-year students.
Come learn about some of the resources that the library has to offer as well as learn about some of our close campus partners.
- CASA - Center for Academic Services and Advising
- NEsT - New Student Transition Services
- ORC - Outdoor Recreation Center
- Counseling Center
- Graduate Student Government GSG.
We will also have SOUNDOFF Denver demonstrating some of their wellness techniques through the use of immersive headphone technology.